Leaving comments is an important part of blogging. It allows you to engage in discussions, share thoughts and connect with your blog. It transforms your blog from a static space to an interactive community. You can connect with your classmates, friends, family or bloggers from across the country or the world. Blogging has no boundaries.
To create a great comment it’s important to keep a few things in mind.
- Write it like a letter with a greeting, followed by the content and then a closing.
- Always use correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Remember no text talk.
- Add new, relevant information. Remember stay on topic, don’t write random stuff.
- If you want to continue the conversation, end your comment with a question.
- Never reveal personal information about yourself such as where you live or specific places you go.
- Always read over your comment and edit before you submit it.
- Only use one emoticon if you feel the need to use one.
- Remember, you are putting your best self forward, so polish your comments.